This website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites, and those websites are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. Newell Rubbermaid has no control over the content or policies of such third-party websites, and we are not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to this website. Those who choose to access information from this website (including any information obtained through any hyperlink) are solely responsible for the compliance of such information with any applicable law.
Use of this Website
Newell Rubbermaid hereby grants to you a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use this website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the terms and use, you may not:
(1) remove any proprietary notices from this website or any copy thereof;
(2) use this website for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the license grant;
(3) use this website to develop, generate, transmit or store information that: (A) infringes any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary right; (B) is defamatory or harmful; or (C) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person’s use of this website;
(4) attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or hack this website or to defeat or overcome any security measures, encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by Newell Rubbermaid with respect to this website and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Newell Rubbermaid; or
(5) use this website for any unlawful purposes.
Newell Rubbermaid Content
Newell Rubbermaid, its affiliates and licensors, own and retain all proprietary rights in this website. This website contains content, including, but not limited to, writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings that are owned or licensed by Newell Rubbermaid and its affiliates, and licensors (“Newell Rubbermaid Content”) and are protected by U.S. and international trademark and copyright laws. Except as otherwise provided, Newell Rubbermaid hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use or display one copy of the content on this website for personal, educational and non-commercial use provided that you maintain all trademark and copyright notices contained in such materials. Except as otherwise provided, none of the materials on this website may be reproduced, modified, used to create a derivative work, published, or distributed without the express prior written consent of Newell Rubbermaid. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the materials on this website may subject the offender to civil and criminal liability under applicable law.
Specifically, you are prohibited from posting User Content that: (i) promotes hatred, harassment, or the physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, (ii) contains information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or (iii) violates another person’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Content submitted through this website.
By posting User Content on this website, you hereby represent that: (a) you own or are an authorized licensee of all User Content submitted by you; (b) you are not in violation of any third party agreement by submitting the User Content; and (c) any User Content submitted by you shall not shall not infringe on any trademark, copyright, patent or any other third party intellectual property right nor violate any applicable law or regulation.
Further, by posting User Content, you hereby grant Newell Rubbermaid a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable worldwide license to use, reproduce, market, store, distribute, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote in any medium now known or hereafter devised, for editorial, commercial, promotional or other purposes any User Content provided to Newell Rubbermaid or posted on this website.
By using or accessing this website, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not:
• do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of our website;
• send spam or any other unauthorized advertisements or solicitations through or using the website;
• harvest, collect or use addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information (collectively "Contact Information") of users of the website without consent from such users;
• solicit private information from users of the website;
• provide any false personal information in your profile, create more than one profile, transfer your profile, create a profile for anyone other than yourself or create a page without authorization;
• use your profile for any commercial purpose;
• intimidate or harass any user;
• do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose other website visitors to harm or liability; or
• attempt, encourage or facilitate any of the above.
By using or accessing the website, you are to follow our community guidelines.
Don’t submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through this website any information that:
• is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
• infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right;
• contains any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
• includes any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings; or
• you do not have the right to submit, post, disseminate, or transmit.
Don’t use this website in any way to:
• impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through this website;
• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
• interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way this website or servers or networks connected to this website;
• electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
• engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
• use this website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by Newell Rubbermaid.
By using the website you agree to not engage in any of these prohibited acts as well as the Community Guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the termination of you account. Newell Rubbermaid also maintains the right to take other appropriate measures, including but not limited to legal action, in response to prohibited conduct or breaking community guidelines.
Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Newell Rubbermaid Inc.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: General Counsel
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent:
3 Glenlake Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 770.418.7000
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 770.677.8000
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
No Representations or Warranties
Newell Rubbermaid makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or Newell Rubbermaid’s computer systems. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD NEWELL RUBBERMAID HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE US FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” NEWELL RUBBERMAID DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, NOR DOES IT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE TRANSFERRED, RECEIVED, PURCHASED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NEWELL RUBBERMAID BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL NEWELL RUBBERMAID’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
Newell Rubbermaid controls and manages this website from its facilities in the State of Illinois in the United States of America. Unless otherwise stated, materials and content on this website are presented solely for promoting products and services in the United States of America. Information published on this website may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. We make no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of Newell Rubbermaid or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise noted, Newell Rubbermaid is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (or other applicable jurisdictions).
Despite any representations concerning privacy, Newell Rubbermaid reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation. Specific areas or pages of this website may include additional or different terms relating to the use of personal information collected from such areas or pages.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. Newell Rubbermaid reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights Newell Rubbermaid may have.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site © 2009 Newell Rubbermaid Inc.
All rights reserved.
Questions about these terms and conditions may be directed to:
Newell Rubbermaid Inc.
29 East Stephenson Street
Freeport, IL 61032
Questions about our products should not be directed to this address and will not be replied to.