Grants?

Has anyone successfully written a grant for an iPad cart for their classroom? I would LOVE to experiment using these tools and I'm wondering if there are any stories of their proven success in the classroom?

sarah coughlin's picture
Submitted by sarah coughlin Mimio Certified Trainer on Sep. 24, 2011

Comments & Collaboration (7)

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

third grade teacher

I think the ipad can be a valuable tool to use with students. I have been looking for grants to apply for to try to get a few ipads for my classroom. I would love to find out if anyone has had any success or knows of a place to apply for a grant.

• Posted:
    Aug. 19, 2012
ncteacher
Posted by
Patricia Williamson
Downloads: 498

iPad Grants

Do you have a major sports team in your town or nearby? I recently learned that our Atlanta sports teams have grants available for teachers who want to provide new and innovative ways to teach. I haven't tried this yet because I learned about it too late for last year but plan to try for one this year.

• Posted:
    Jun. 12, 2012
kirwilliams
Posted by
Kathy Williams
Downloads: 323

Thank you

Thank you. I have started to look into various companies that provide tablets in education and I am starting to make a little progress. It is a very exciting opportunity. Thanks again.
Sarah

• Posted:
    May. 5, 2012
sarah coughlin
Posted by
Sarah Coughlin
Downloads: 402

I think for elementary

I think for elementary students the iPad would be wonderful. If you have funding ideas, please share them here. I would also be interested in good funding opportunities.

• Posted:
    Feb. 9, 2012
adeliawright
Posted by
adeliawright
Downloads: 75

Forgot Your Password?  

Why Become a Member?
 Find Content
Search our extensive library of lesson plans for interactive whiteboards or share your own favorites with others.

Get Interactive
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own Mimio Group for sharing files and ideas.

Learn More
Get answers to your questions from Mimio Masters, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.

Ask a Master

Question:

After a summer of no use, I have set up my Mimio and calibrated. How do I save my calibration settings so I don't need to do this each time?

Tracy Tishion's picture
Mimio Master:
Tracy Tishion

Answer:

You have asked a critical question that many educators face after coming back from summer vacations, saving their calibration settings. It's a straightforward task where you open the Mimio...

Read More

Register